miércoles, 28 de enero de 2015

QUEEN - Canciones traducidas


En esta lista se encuentran todas las canciones de Queen traducidas hasta el momento. La lista irá actualizándose conforme se realicen más traducciones a esta banda.

#
'39

B
Bohemian Rhapsody
Brighton rock
Bring back that Leroy Brown

D
Dear friends
Death on two legs
Doing all right
Drowse

F
Father to son
Flick of the wrist
Funny how love is

G
God Save the Queen
Good company
Good old-fashioned lover
Great King Rat

I
I'm in love with my car
In the lap of the gods
In the lap of the gods... Revisited

J
Jesus

K
Keep yourself alive
Killer Queen

L
Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon
Liar
Lily of the valley
Long away
Love of my life

M
Misfire
Modern times rock 'n' roll
My fairy king

N
Nevermore 
Now I'm here

O
Ogre battle

S
Seaside Rendezvous
Seven seas of Rhye
She makes me (Stormtrooper in stilettoes)
Some day one day
Somebody to love
Son and daughter
Stone cold crazy
Sweet Lady

T
Tenement Funster
Teo Torriate (Let us cling together)
The fairy feller's master-stroke
The loser in the end
The march of the Black Queen
The Millionare Waltz
The night comes down
The prophet's song
Tie your mother down

W
White man
White queen (as it began)

Y
You and I
You take my breath away
You're my best friend



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario