miércoles, 28 de enero de 2015

U2 - Canciones traducidas


En esta lista se encuentran todas las canciones de U2 traducidas hasta el momento. La lista irá actualizándose conforme se realicen más traducciones a esta banda.

#
40

A
A day without me
A sort of homecoming
An cat dubht
Another time another place

B
Bad
Bullet the blue sky

D
Drowing man

E
Elvis Presley and America
Exit

F
Fire

G
Gloria

I
I fall down
I still haven't found what I'm looking for
I threw a brick throught a window
I will follow
In God's country
Indian summer sky
Into the heart
Is that all?

L
Like a song...

M
MLK
Mothers of the disappeared

N
New Year's Day

O
October
One tree hill
Out of control

P
Pride (In the name of love)
Promenade

R
Red Hill mining town
Red light
Rejoice
Running to Stand Still

S
Scarlet
Seconds
Stories for boys
Stranger in a strange land
Sunday bloody sunday
Surrender

T
The electric Co.
The Ocean
The refugee
The unforgetabble fire
Time and tall trees
Tomorrow
Trip through the wires
Twillight
Two hearts beat as one

W
Where the streets have no name
Wire
With a shout
With or without you



1 comentario:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar