martes, 1 de agosto de 2017

CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL - Canciones traducidas


En esta lista se encuentran todas las canciones de Creedence Clearwater Revival traducidas hasta el momento. La lista está terminada, pues se han traducido ya todos los discos de estudio de esta banda.

B
Bad moon rising
Before you accuse me
Bootleg
Born on the bayou
Born to move

C
Chameleon
Commotion
Cotton fields
Cross-tie walker

D
Don't look now (It ain't you or me)
Door to door
Down on the corner

E
Effigy

F
Feelin' blue
Fortunate son

G
Get down woman
Gloomy
Good golly Miss Molly
Graveyard train
Green River

H
Have you ever seen the rain?
Hello Mary Lou
Hey tonight

I
I heard it throught the grapevine
I put a spell on you
It came out of the sky
It's just a tought

K
Keep on chooglin

L
Lodi
Long as I can see the light
Lookin' for a reason
Lookin' out my back door

M
Molina
My baby left me

N
Need someone to hold
Ninety-nine and a half (won't do)

P
Pagan baby
Penthouse pauper
Porterville
Proud Mary

R
Ramble tamble
Run through the jungle

S
Sail away
Sailor's lament
Sinister Purpose
Someday never comes
Susie Q
Sweet hitch-hiker

T
Take it like a friend
Tearin' up the country
The midnight special
The working man
Tombstone shadow
Travelin' band

U
Up arpund the bend

W
Walk on the water
What are you gonna do
(Wish I could) Hideaway
Who'll stop the rain
Wrote a song for Everyone


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario